We are actively hiring Full-time and Part-Time Associate Providers!
Come work where you are valued, appreciated, and supported every day. Work where you make a difference! We are looking for Associate level providers for home, school, and center-based ABA services, as well as assistance with social skills groups, playgroups, parent training opportunities, and vacation events.
- Direct ABA service hours with clients
Implementation of behavior management guidelines that may include:
- Antecedent Intervention Strategies
- Differential Reinforcement
- Training of Self-Management
- Extinction Procedures, and more
Running evidence-based programming that may include:
- Discrete Trial Training
- Task Analyses
- Natural Environment Teaching
- Video Modeling
- Functional Communication Training, and more
- Collecting data
- Graphing data
- Participation in behavior and skills assessment
- Assist with Social Skills Training and Holiday Events
- Competitive pay for both hourly (part-time) and salaried (full-time) positions
- 40-hour training to sit for RBT competency exam
- BCBA Within-Agency Supervision for trainees seeking certification with the BACB®
- Ongoing RBT supervision
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Health and liability insurance
- Continuing education opportunities
All cases are managed and supervised weekly by a BCBA, with extensive time for collaboration, brainstorming, training, and supervision for associate level providers. We take great pride in our small, well-qualified, experienced, dedicated group of professionals who are motivated by the steps to success that each child makes.
Eligible candidates must demonstrate experience with children with special needs and ABA experience. He or she should be a team player, who can follow through with behavior plans and work well with children with special needs. There will be extensive training and supervision to achieve a strong working relationship with the child and family. Applicants with RBT certification are preferred.
Interested applicants should email resume and cover letter to Tessa Kolff or click here to be redirected to our ZipRecruiter application .